Exclusive interview with Dov Baron.
Hold on to your seats for this passionate conversation about finding purpose and building your personal brand.
Dov Baron is a best-selling author, headline speaker for global conferences on leadership, influence, business and embracing purpose-driven authentic leadership. He has been speaking internationally for over 30 years.
Baron’s podcast is number one on Change Creator’s list of top leadership podcasts to listen to right now which you can check out here.
Baron is also one of Inc. Magazine’s Top 100 Leadership Speakers to hire, a master storyteller and considered by many as one of the leading authorities on Authentic, Purpose Driven Leadership.
He’s the man with a finger on the pulse of the evolving world of NextGen leadership.
[earnist ref=”one-red-thread-discovering-the” id=”33578″]
Some of the questions and topics we discuss:
- How did he start booking initial speaking engagements?
- What value has public speaking brought to his brand?
- Why people do things they don’t want to do
- The mistake of jumping into entrepreneurship (Key considerations)
- How do people find real inspiration and ideas for their business?
- Why is Dov focused on helping people find purpose and what does that mean?
- What actually motivates people?
- How does Dov help people start finding their purpose?
- What is self-knowledge and why role does it play?
- What did it take for him to write his first book and what has he learned since to become more effective?