ABOUT THIS EDITION
Tony Robbins, the unconventional social entrepreneur. With one knock on the door on, Thanksgiving Day, his life changed and his mission to give back started. Now, as a coach, author, businessman, and philanthropist he has changed millions of lives. He could have retired at the age of 26, but he realized there is much more to life than money. In 2016 he personally provided 59 million meals to people in the USA and matched 100 million more through his partnership with Feeding America to honor those who helped his family during tough times.
Inside this edition…
- Why hard work isn’t the only thing critical to success (and what is)
- What makes Patagonia such a successful business? (wise words for the young entrepreneur)
- How to cope as a college student struggling with what to do with their lives
- Why you shouldn’t take any high paying job to pay off student debt
- Proof that you can pursue your dream in the creative industry and do your part to change the world
- Why it’s important to immerse yourself in the communities you support
- How Rachel Faller built an ethical fashion business
- What to look out for when introducing technology into rural health systems
Plus much more!