Issue #13, Muhammad Yunus
In the latest edition of Change Creator Magazine we are honored to present our exclusive interview and cover story with Nobel Peace Prize winner, Dr. Muhammad Yunus. Yunus is famous for founding Grameen Bank, helping the poor to purchase the things they needed for their work and returning financial control to the poor.
A small sample of what’s inside…
- How media giant Bustle built their empire
- New technologies disrupting healthcare
- How connecting children and senior citizens is becoming a game-changing enterprise
- What it takes to align entrepreneur and investor incentives
- How to look at your impact data and make it work for you
Plus so much more!