Issue #8, Tony Robbins
Tony Robbins, the unconventional social entrepreneur. With one knock on the door on, Thanksgiving Day, his life changed and his mission to give back started. Now, as a coach, author, businessman, and philanthropist he has changed millions of lives.
He could have retired at the age of 26, but he realized there is much more to life than money. In 2016 he personally provided 59 million meals to people in the USA and matched 100 million more through his partnership with Feeding America to honor those who helped his family during tough times.
Inside this edition…
- How to create an create an abundant mindset
- Why hard work isn’t the only thing critical to success (and what is)
- How millennials are redefining success (examples of millennialpreneurs)
- What makes Patagonia such a successful business? (wise words for the young entrepreneur)
- How to cope as a college student struggling with what to do with their lives
- Why you shouldn’t take any high paying job to pay off student debt
- Proof that you can pursue your dream in the creative industry and do your part to change the world
- Why it’s important to immerse yourself into the communities you support
- How Rachel Faller built a fashion business that is changing the culture of disposability
- What to look out for when introducing technology into rural health systems
Subscribe now and be a Change Creator!
Mastering the Mind
About 15 years ago, I was driving over an hour each morning to Jersey City for my first office job out of college. While the drive was painful to say the least, it gave me time to learn. Part of my routine was to listen to Tony Robbins in the car. At the time, I had no idea what I wanted in life so I was looking for inspiration and guidance. His story and insights proved to be very valuable to me because they changed how I saw myself and the world I live in. I realized I was in control.
I loved that “job” so much that I was actually fired within six months. That’s right, I didn’t make it very long because I really had no interest in what I was doing. It was something I settled for to get experience and make some money.
We all likely do it at some time but it doesn’t mean it’s our destiny or final stop. It’s a stepping stone we learn from. One of the greatest takeaways I learned from Tony is that success in life is not just about business or tactics and strategy. It’s about how you think about yourself and the world around you–what people call “the mental game”.
During that time 15 years ago, Tony’s experience and impact on people’s lives was overwhelming. Since then, he’s been a machine scaling his impact more and more and continuously studying what makes people tick. He has learned what it takes to master the mind which drives success in anything you do.
If there was one person we could connect with for Change Creator Magazine to help expedite your learning around success and impact, it’s Tony Robbins.
We are truly honored to have had the opportunity to ask Tony some of our pressing questions that we believe will help guide you on your mission.
What does he believe success means today? How do you create a mindset of abundance and make yourself indispensable? How can you achieve financial freedom? These are just a few of the topics we delve into with Tony.
Additionally, this edition shares an exclusive interview with social entrepreneur, Rachel Faller, who is disrupting the clothing industry with her zero waste model. This eye-opening story uncovers the incredible magnitude of waste in the industry and explores how Rachel built a company from the ground up to address this seemingly impossible challenge.
Be a Change Creator!
Adam G. Force
Founder & Publisher