Meet Sarah Kauss. She’s built a $100m company combating plastic pollution.
Social change and big profits should work hand-in-hand, that’s what Sarah Kauss proves in her tactical growth strategies featured in this issue. We’ve also followed up with our good friend Jake Orak, our cover story from Issue #1, who has come through some tough times in his business but come out the other side.
We’ve also packed this issue with more tips, strategies, and insights than ever before, including:
- How to avoid the common pitfalls of fundraising with Impact investors
- How to make more money by updating your website
- The strategies and lessons from one for-profit co-op in Africa doing amazing things
- Using content marketing to drive sales
- Best failure stories from Shark Tanks biggest ‘no’
And, much, much more! Enjoy!
Why Change Creator Magazine?
Exclusive interviews, trends, and strategies you can't find anywhere else.
Mentorship from award-winning entrepreneurs, global icons, and young entrepreneurs blazing new trails.
Proven strategies, tactics and solutions that drive social change and financial profit.
Available on all devices and optimized for a premium experience anytime, anywhere. (no pinch & zoom)