Joel Brown is the founder of the largest motivational website published today with millions upon millions of page views from eager readers committed to pushing themselves to be better. A business that could have been sold for a million dollars, was kept by Joel to continue to grow and drive impact.
He has interviewed some of the most successful people in the world such as, Tony Robbins and Tim Ferris, to discover what drives meaning and success. In this edition Joel shares six timeless lessons that help the young entrepreneur transform habits and gain clarity.
Four proven, yet relatable, entrepreneurs provide their wisdom and strategies for success in this powerful edition.
Inside this edition
- The secret to getting what you desire
- The importance of valuing time but also energy
- How to overcome resistance and skepticism in the early startup stages
- How to start planning your social enterprise
- What you should not do when starting a social enterprise if you want to succeed
- Can one person really change the world and how does that work?
- Why creating value is more important than success and how it is different
- Is a mentor right for you? A few things you need to know.
- The benefits of a hackathon and how that works
- Why technology is important to animal conservation and how Gautam Shah is changing the game.
- Why influencers are important partners and how to build a relationship with the
We offer this edition to at no cost – download a copy here!
Have you ever thought to yourself, “If I can just do [enter your thought here] I’ll be all set, I’ll be successful?”
My guess is that you have. The interesting part is that most of us probably have different answers because it’s whatever someone decides success means to them.
People have studied success for many years to understand the traits, mindsets and behaviors of successful people. Since we all have different experiences, we have different habits and thoughts. When you see someone living the life you want, why not get a few tips?
This leads you to make some changes, right? We call it self-development, and we are always changing. But what direction are we going, and who do we want to be?
In this issue, we feature Joel Brown on the cover who knows habits for success and how to transform your life.
For example, experiences such as traveling the world, might offer us great wisdom and change our lives. Or simply becoming aware of everyday habits and changing them can change your life.
As Joel’s states in our interview, “We must take control of our own lives.”
Get a clear picture of where you’re going; just start, and embrace change.
Be a Change Creator!
Adam G. Force