Exclusive interview with HubSpot Marketing fellow and entrepreneur, Sam Mallikarjunan.
Sam Mallikarjunan (Mall eh car jew non) is a Marketing Fellow at HubSpot and former Head of Growth at HubSpot Labs, the some-what-secret experimental arm of the world’s #1 Sales & Marketing platform.
Sam teaches Advanced Digital Marketing at the Harvard Division of Continuing Education, and is the co-author of the book “How To Sell Better Than Amazon” (which, thanks to the publisher, is ironically available for purchase on Amazon).”
A little Taste of What We Cover
- How he went from living in a van to becoming a HubSpot Guru
- Why bootstrapping might be better for you than big funding
- How to test an idea before you invest in it
- How he connected with HubSpot and got their attention
- Offering webinars before you even create one
- Why people overbuild their solutions
- How to target people on Facebook
- How to save money long term by investing up front feedback
- Understanding marketing and cultures
- What some of his biggest struggle have been that he’s overcome
- The value of a clear vision and revenue channels
- New frameworks for growth engines
Plus much more!