If you have a company that is in the search of a reliable sales software solution, then there is little to no doubt to the fact that you’ve heard of ClickFunnels somewhere. It’s known as one of the best, most effective sales funnels programs, but does that mean it’s the best choice? Not necessarily. There are some decent alternatives that might work just as good, if not better, depending on your needs. Here are my best Clickfunnels alternatives that you’ll love just as much, if not more.
However, while this might be the best solution for some companies, it might not necessarily be the best bet for yours.
Whether what you are in search of is something that provides different services or even a platform that charges less, there are quite a lot of options for you if you’re looking for a viable alternative.
To get the best alternative, it means that you will have to search various products and compare them. This comparison will help you come to a solid conclusion as regards what is the best for you.
To wit, below are top ClickFunnels alternatives:
InfusionSoft is one of the most powerful comparisons to ClickFunnels and is actually one of the most powerful online marketing toolkits available. It is ideal for mid-sized businesses that require more features, customization, and power functions.
Features of Infusionsoft
A few of its most important features include:
- Highly extensive landing page designs: With InfusionSoft, there is a strong landing page and opt-in form builder that allows you to create engaging and high-quality content pretty quickly. The landing page builder has a wide array of features, and it is pretty intuitive.
- A/B testing
- Effective customer management
- Automation for Email features, including Email marketing: It is easy to create campaigns with a few canvas-style work area, and there are also automation tools for a wide array of situations.
The price for InfusionSoft is about $99 per month, and this will include up to 2,500 Emails per month as well as a list size of about 50 contacts. However, the Complete Plan can be bought for $379 a month, and this plan includes 10,000 contacts and well up to 50,000 Emails. Check out the latest pricing structures, or get an online demo of what Infusionsoft can really do here!
Leadpages enjoys incumbency; they’re actually one of the very first landing page solutions ever. Due to this incumbency advantage, their developers have been able to reform and make changes to their offerings in order to fit the needs of their customers.
Leadpages has a major difference from ClickFunnels; it has put a major emphasis and focus on landing pages than sales funnels. However, it doesn’t mean that you can’t create funnels on Leadpages; you just have to put in a little more work.
On Leadpages, you have the opportunity to choose from well over 130 different templates and if none works for you, you can also create yours.
Features of Leadpages
Some of their features include:
- Two different landing page editors: There’s one for beginners, and another one is for the advanced user. The basic edition has more guides and help, while the advanced edition provides the ability to customize however you’ll like too.
- You can also host webinars on Leadpages.
- Members are able to create pop-up windows, and these windows can help get visitors to sign-up for stuff like Emails, newsletters etc.
- Leadpages provides an easy corporation with Email provides, webinar platforms, etc.
- You also get a 14-day free trial to explore the platform’s offerings
On Leadpages, there are 3 pricing tiers; the Standard, Pro, and Advanced. The Standard goes for $37 per month, the Pro goes for $79 per month, and the Advanced is $199 per month. Check out the latest pricing or start your free trial today!
InstaPage is known for having a better level of sophistication than most other landing page builders, and it offers members the freedom to create their own funnels on the group.
While InstaPage has issues with integrating with membership platforms, it has a web-based editor that beats all other funnel builders.
There are over 200 sophisticated templates on InstaPage, and there is a drag-and-drop editor that is both easy to use and which provides the ability to customize everything that will be on the page you build.
Features of InstaPage
Here are a few awesome features of InstaPage:
- An in-built analytics tool that makes it easy for you to analyze the performance of your pages.
- The dashboard has A/B testing results available
- It also has heatmaps, which allow you to track your visitors and optimize your landing page, to know what they really click on and how far down pages they scroll.
Just as it is with Leadpages, InstaPage has three pricing tiers; the Core Plan, which costs $68 a month; the Optimizer Plan, which costs $113 a month; and the Team ad Agency Plan, which costs $203 a month. Check out which plan works best for you here!
While the major focus of SamCart is not on building landing pages, most small business owners consider it the easiest shopping cart solution in the world. Anyone who wants to buy a membership site will definitely find SamCart useful.
Also, SamCart is awesome for people who will like to sell e-books, physical products, and digital downloads.
The following are some of SamCart’s useful features:
- You can make use of it to create funnels.
- Sales pages, upsell, and downsell are al customized
- You get a sweet gateway between WordPress sales pages and checkout success ages.
- It also has seamless integration with major utilities like Stripe, Drip, Zapier, Hubspot, PayPal, and OntraPort.
- You also get a free 14-day trial
When the free trial is done, you can choose one of the three monthly tiers or just purchase an annual plan for a discount SamCart offers the Basic Plan ($199 a month), the Pro Plan ($99 a month), and the Premium Plan ($199 a month) However, if you’ll like to make use of upselling features, you will have to start from the Pro Plan. You can always check out the free trial here!
10 Minute Funnels
10 Minute Funnels is a platform that is dedicated to meet the needs of people who will like an easy way to make web pages, websites, and marketing funnels. It makes it easy for individuals or business organizations to create effective marketing systems and professional websites in an easy and affordable manner.
10 Minute Funnels Features
Apart from being an easy website and marketing funnel builder, there is a lot that users of 10 Minute Funnels stand to gain. Some of them include:
- A simply and instantly integrated drag-and-drop building.
- You don’t have a limit on the number of pages you can create on your website
- You can create quite a lot; live event pages, video pages, “thank you” pages, opt-in lead generation pages, sales pages, and much more.
- You don’t need any technical skills to set it up
- It is also mobile-responsive
- 24-hour support
- Full hosting services even for secure websites that move fast
- Inbuilt tools for SEO, split testing, a shopping cart, social media links, analytics, and more widgets
If you pay a Dollar, you can easily try a free any-price plan for 14 days. However, after this free plan, you have both the premium and Enterprise Plans to choose from. The Premium Plan is $97 per month (or $997 per year) while the Enterprise Plan is $197 a month (or $1,997 per year). Slightly high prices, but definitely worth all the features you’re going to get. Check out the latest packages here!
The focus of Unbounce has always been on helping with the creation of landing pages that will enhance the marketing efforts of users. It has definitely been a driving force behind the revolutionization of page building experiences.
Unbounce has a wide array of features that make it easy for users to build, integrate, and optimize their landing ages. Some of them include:
- The Unbounce Builder: This is a drag-and-drop builder hat is mile accessible, with targeted covertables and text replacement.
- Unbounce Convertables: With these, you will be able to target landing page visitors, integrate with basically anything, and set custom templates
- Templates: You have the freedom to create custom convertables from over 100 templates, or just create one from scratch by yourself.
- Conversion Tools: You get an unlimited amount of A/B testing tries, tools for lead generation and conversion optimization. Lead notifications, and lightbox forms
- You can easily integrate Unbounce with Email and analytics tools like WordPress, Hubspot, Zapier, Salesforce, MailChimp and Marketo
There are three packages on Unbounce that are priced depending on whether you’ll like to make payments on a monthly or a yearly basis. The Essential package comes with a $99 monthly charge, and it allows for the creation of 75 landing pages and 8 convertables.
With the Premium package, you pay $199 a month. You can build 150 landing pages, 16 convertables, and you get better conversion tools as well as sub-accounts.
On the Enterprise package, the starting point if $499 a month. However, this cost is determined by what you need. Members get all the features of the Essential and Premium packages, as well as their Launch Specialist and Success Manager that will help you maximize ROI. On this package, you get over 375 landing pages and at least 40 convertables.
Thrive Themes is a WordPress plugin that got acclaim for possessing the most understandable drag-and-drop landing page builder available anywhere on the internet. It is also loved for its affordability.
Thrive Themes gives its users access to more than 160 templates, therefore making it an awesome option for entrepreneurs and small businesses that are either just starting or are at the intermediate points of their businesses.
Thrive Themes Features
A few of its biggest features include:
- With Thrive Leads, users have the ability to create opt-in forms.
- There is also the Thrive Content Builder, which makes it easy for users to easily create catchy and engaging content
- The Thrive Ultimatum allows for users to build scarcity campaigns that will make for easy conversion boosting.
- With Thrive Themes, you can also easily publish landing pages on your WordPress site.
- The Thrive Headline Optimizer allows users to optimize their sites’ content
- Cleaver widgets help for the creation of widget-targeted content
A lot of people see Thrive Themes as very affordable, especially as people who will like to sign-up just have to pay a one-time fee. For single sites, the fee is $67, while you’ll pay $97 for multiple sites.
OptimizePress, just like Thrive Themes, is a WordPress plugin. However, it differs in the fact that it was built for helping people to create membership sites, landing pages, and sales pages for WordPress. While it is a landing page builder, it definitely offers much more than that.
The features of OptimizePress are abundant but here are some of the top ones:
- Marketing Page Builder: This is an innovative LiveEditor system that can help to create layouts and build pages.
- Element Browser: This provides users with all the elements that are needed for the building of marketing sites and landing pages.
- Membership Sites and Custom Product Delivery Sites: With these, it is possible for you to create secure areas for some of your custom members.
- WordPress Themes and Plugins: OptimizePress works seamlessly with all WordPress sites, and it enables users to create landing pages and design sales pages that can be added to their blogs on WordPress.
- LaunchSuite: With this, users will be able to create funnels for the launches of their products
One of the advantages of OptimizePress is its affordability; the platform is more affordable than most other landing page builders, and on it, you can either choose the Core, Publisher or Pro Plan.
All these plans come with one full year of updates and various support. If you’ll still like to make use of it then you’ll have to pay $39 per year to keep your updates and support.
The Core package has a one-time fee of $97, and members get up to three sites. The publisher package has a one-time fee of $197, and it includes all the features of the Core package and more.
The Pro package is targeted at small businesses, advanced marketers, and enterprises who will like to own more than 10 websites. It costs a one-time fee of $297, and it comes with the features of both other package and more.
Which to choose? Features at a Glance.
Deciding on a Clickfunnel alternative isn’t easy. Your choice will always depend on your business goals, technical know-how, and of course budgets. If you are still on the fence about which to choose, here’s a comparison chart.
|PRODUCT||COSTS||FEATURES||INTEGRATIONS||EASE OF USE|
|Clickfunnels||Free 14-day trial, then either $97 per month, $297 per month||Use templates to create landing pages, great online customer service||Clickfunnels integrates with 1000 + apps with Zapier||Easy to use for the non-techie|
|InfusionSoft||Starting at 99 per month|
Complete Plan is $379 a month
|Highly extensive landing page designs|
Effective customer management
Automation for Email features, including Email marketing
|Integrates with Gmail, Outlook, other programs with Zapier||InfusionSoft takes a lot of technical knowledge, takes time to learn how to use|
|Leadpages||There are 3 pricing tiers; the Standard, Pro, and Advanced. The Standard goes for $37 per month, the Pro goes for $79 per month, and the Advanced is $199 per month.||Two different landing page editors|
Create pop-up windows
You also get a 14-day free trial to explore the platform’s offerings
|Leadpages works best with Hubspot, but can also be integrated with other programs via Zapier||Leadpages takes some technical know-how, but there are over 130 templates to use to get started|
|InstaPage||InstaPage has three pricing tiers; the Core Plan, which costs $68 a month; the Optimizer Plan, which costs $113 a month; and the Team ad Agency Plan, which costs $203 a month.||A built-in analytics tool that makes it easy for you to analyze the performance of your pages.|
The dashboard has A/B testing results available
It also has heatmaps
|There are many integrations, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Mixpanels, as well as Zapier||There are templates, drag and drop options but software is relatively easy to use.|
|SamCart||Basic Plan ($199 a month), the Pro Plan ($99 a month), and the Premium Plan ($199 a month)||You can make use of it to create funnels.|
Sales pages, upsell, and downsell are al customized
You get a sweet gateway between WordPress sales pages and checkout success ages.
It also has seamless integration with major utilities like Stripe, Drip, Zapier, Hubspot, PayPal, and OntraPort.
You also get a free 14-day trial
|SamCart integrates with all the main email marketing tools, as well as Zapier||Users claim that this program is super easy to use but there is a learning curve.|
It is known as one of the easiest shopping cart integrations out there.
|10 Minute Funnels||Premium Plan is $97 per month (or $997 per year) while the Enterprise Plan is $197 a month (or $1,997 per year)||You don’t need any technical skills to set it up|
It is also mobile-responsive
Full hosting services even for secure websites that move fast
Inbuilt tools for SEO, split testing, a shopping cart, social media links, analytics, and more widgets
|Integrates with Aweber, Mailchimp, will have to contact support for certain integrations||With the drag and drop options, plus templates, this is one of the easier programs to use|
|Unbounce||Essential package, $99 monthly |
Premium package, $199 monthly
Enterprise package, $499 monthly
|A drag-and-drop builder that is mile accessible, with targeted covertables and text replacement.|
Over 100 templates, or just create one from scratch by yourself.
|You can easily integrate Unbounce with Email and analytics tools like WordPress, Hubspot, Zapier, Salesforce, MailChimp and Marketo||Unbounce takes some technical know-how, but there are many templates, you will have to understand basic design principles, and A/B testing.|
|Thrive Themes||Single sites, the fee is $67, $97 for multiple sites.||Users have the ability to create opt-in forms.|
Thrive Content Builder
Thrive Headline Optimizer
|There are many integrations for Thrive Themes.||You won't need to learn how to code, but there is a learning curve depending on what you want to do.|
|OptimizePress||Core package, $97,|
Publisher package has a one-time fee of $197
Enterprise, one-time fee of $297
|Marketing Page Builder|
Membership Sites and Custom Product Delivery Sites
WordPress Themes and Plugins
|Many integrations available, including Shopify, Gumroad, Madrill, and more||There is a learning curve to this, but there is good online support to walk you through it. Not as easy as other programs.|